Here are some tips to help you prepare, so that you can gain the most enjoyment from your experience:
- It’s a good idea to wear shoes that are easy to take on and off. You will be taking them off before lying on the treatment table; additionally, thongs or mules that slip on easily will prevent smudging your new nail polish should you be having a pedicure.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Separates can help you feel more modest if you are having a back massage or even a facial (as the treatment encompasses your neck and decolletage areas) – you can just take off your top.
- Be aware that no matter how well you wipe your feet after a massage, they are still likely to feel oily when you leave. It’s a good idea to wear shoes that you don’t mind getting a bit sticky.
Other things you might like to consider:
- Tying or pinning your hair up before a massage, to keep long hair out of the way of the massage oil.
- No need to put on makeup and jewellery, as you will only take it off once you arrive (of course if you are already wearing them, it’s not a problem).
At Jaibe Beauty Salon, your comfort is paramount! Call Jean on 0404 845 133 to book your appointment today.